We all work together to create a safe community and a strong learning environment OCS encourages students to be active members of the community by reporting concerning behavior. Any community member can make a student conduct report to OCS by clicking here, by calling 612-624-6073, or by emailing [email protected].
Reporting Scholastic Dishonesty
Scholastic dishonesty includes plagiarism, cheating, unauthorized collaboration, falsifying data or obtaining grades dishonestly. The University provides an online reporting system for scholastic dishonesty. If you would like to discuss a specific situation, contact our office at 612-624-6073 or email [email protected].
Reporting Sexual Assault, Harassment or Relationship Violence
Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action (EOAA) investigates reports of sexual assault and harassment by students. The Aurora Center, which provides confidential counseling around sexual assault, harassment, stalking and relationship violence is a good resource to find out more about reporting options. More about reporting sexual assault and harassment...
Other Resources for Reporting
- UMN Department of Public Safety to report illegal activity
- Housing and Residential Life, if the incident occurred in a University residence hall
- Aurora Center for confidential support and consultation around issues of stalking, harassment, sexual assault, or relationship violence
- Bias Response Referral Network
- Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action
- 911 for an emergency response